Our Mission Statement
The mission of Daughters of Israel is to provide a continuum of health related and social services to the Jewish elderly and others in need.
We are a multi-faceted, state-of-the-art, skilled nursing facility offering the most modern and comprehensive services including long-term care, sub-acute rehabilitation, memory care, hospice/palliative care, and respite stays.
Our team of skilled and dedicated professionals deliver the highest quality of care for our 300 residents, which includes varied levels of healthcare as well as a full array of social, recreational, and social programming.
- 24-Hour On-Site Professional Nursing Care
- 24-Hour Medical Coverage by Board-Certified Geriatricians
- State-of-the-Art Sub-Acute Rehabilitation Program
- Memory Care
- Hospice and Palliative Care
- Respite Care
- On-Site Synagogue with Full-Time Rabbinical Services
- Full Range of Stimulating and Innovative Recreational Activities
- On-Site Beauty Salon, Barber Shop, Gift Shop and Coffee Shop
- Spacious Dining Rooms, Auditoriums, Lounges and Outdoor Patio Areas
- Russian Satellite TV and Cultural Programming
- Semi-Private and Private Rooms
- Covered by Medicare, Medicaid, Commercial Insurances and Private payment