Our Mission Statement
The mission of Daughters of Israel is to provide a continuum of health related and social services to the Jewish elderly and others in need.
We are a multi-faceted, state-of-the-art, skilled nursing facility offering the most modern and comprehensive services including long-term care, sub-acute rehabilitation, memory care, hospice/palliative care, and respite stays.
Our team of skilled and dedicated professionals deliver the highest quality of care for our residents, which includes varied levels of healthcare as well as a full array of social, recreational, and social programming.
- 24-Hour On-Site Professional Nursing Care
- 24-Hour Medical Coverage by Board-Certified Geriatricians
- State-of-the-Art Sub-Acute Rehabilitation Program
- Memory Care
- Hospice and Palliative Care
- Respite Care
- On-Site Synagogue with Rabbinical Services
- Full Range of Stimulating and Innovative Recreational Activities
- On-Site Beauty Salon, Barber Shop, Gift Shop and Coffee Shop
- Spacious Dining Rooms, Auditoriums, Lounges and Outdoor Patio Areas
- Russian Satellite TV and Cultural Programming
- Semi-Private and Private Rooms
- Covered by Medicare, Medicaid, Commercial Insurances and Private payment